- Assisted and dealt with various property conveyances in respect of purchasers, vendors and lenders including, but not limited to, the drafting of agreements, transfers and charges and assisting in stamp duty disputes.
- Assisted and dealt with, under supervision, mortgagee sales through power of sale granted by the registered charge to collect unpaid arrears.
- Assisted with the drafting and creation of wills and the granting of probate and/or letters of administration.
- Assisted with various debt collection proceedings for a national bank in Grand Cayman.
- Archbold v. Leslie, debt collection matter.
- The Security Centre Limited v. Cansell, debt collection matter.
- The Governor of the Cayman Islands v. The Information Commissioner  2 CILR 421,  (1) CILR, judicial review of ICO decision.
- Banks v. Parsons, interim payment and hearing to determine causation of injuries in a personal injury matter.
- Estate of BB, assisted with the application for the appointment of guardian and receiver.
- In the Matter of Wimbledon Financing Fund, winding up order and liquidation of fund.
- Richens v. Avendell Investments, rescission of contract, charging orders.
Education, Professional Achievements and Community Activities
Brando holds his Bachelor of Laws (Hons), De Montfort University (2010). He completed the postgraduate Legal Practice Course at BBP Law School in London, England, graduating with a Commendation (2013) and also completed the Legal Launch Pad program (2013). While in London for his studies, Brando was active in Toynbee Hall, Legal Advice Clinic and with the East London Employment Law Telephone Advice Line. After completing his Legal Practice Course, Brando spent time building experience as an intern at a solicitor’s practice in London and as a legal assistant at Hackney Council legal services department. Brando is involved in Grand Cayman with Rotaract Blue, a non-profit community service based program which is a part of a global effort to bring peace and international understanding to the world.